petak, 13. srpnja 2012.

Observe's handbook



 My days home pass so quickly that I'm afraid I won't have time to do all the thing that I wanna do. Then I realised that I have to enjoy every moment that I spend here without overthinking and overstressing about something (and I always overstress) so my brain is in a state of hibernation right now -beautiful state of mind where you think about nothing and then this nothing becomes your goal.With each passsing day thinking about nothing I'm more  happy (not stupid,just happy  :) ) So what I'm trying to say is- nothing 

Bacio,kiss and a poljubac from me





A da za promjenu napisem nešto i na mom hrvatskom,čisto da me ne bi optužili da imam "NinaMorićsindrom"i da sam zaboravila hrvatski pozdrav od mene i otoka!













Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar