ponedjeljak, 11. lipnja 2012.

Get behind this sun

                                               

                                           
All I want is salt in the air and sand in my hair instead I have smog in the air and dust in my hair!!! An escape plan was  needed and in the end it was  so nicely executed.
Strange how just a little but of nature can immediately make you feel better (especialy after a very party-oriented weekend)
Pozdrav od mene,bacio a tutti,poljubac mojima preko mora :*
                                                                                   

                                                                            All I Need Is A Little Time,
                                                                            To Get Behind This Sun And Cast My Weight,
                                                                            All I Need Is A Peace Of This Mind,
                                                                            Then I Can Celebrate.




















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar