nedjelja, 22. travnja 2012.

Vižitavanje


 I'm back, Italy I have missed you so greatly! who would have thought
I was behaving like a tourist, and I loved it..drinking coffee in the piazza,going to museums,sightseeing, it seems that I always discover something new,and this city doesn't stop to surprise me..
 I was wearing Zara dress,I love dresses and a lovely old lady stops me on the middle of the street,explaining to me how she wore plisse dresses all the time but now she has two that she puts only on special occasions, she was so sweet and full of enthusiasm
Then I tought I combinated my plisse dress with a old dirty pair of All star ,and kept wondering what she tought about that :)
Here are some random pictures...
 Pozdrav od mene,ide se van..poljubac








Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar