ponedjeljak, 16. travnja 2012.

Kick-ass title

Just 10 minutes ago I broke my phone, and that was the first time that I broke something, well one or two hearts on my way but not a phone ;)  I already thought about buying a new one,and I took this as a sign that  the purchase should be done. Now all I need is some money..JUST that
I'm still in Croatia, the weather is "shitty" (sorry for my expression,but there's no nicer way  to express it, not now ) sooo I'm boring myself to death
Took some pictures in the garden. Struggled like crazy because I took them by myself..yes I'm bored and alone :/ (for now)
The purse was my mums, she bought it in Egipt a very long time ago, and my sister and I use it..it is a beautiful piece, I realy like it,especialy because It is something that my mum wore, so it has a special vibe to it!
poljubac!!!!!






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar