utorak, 20. ožujka 2012.

All the pictures have all been washed in black,




   I started to wear black, which is pretty strange for me.. I'm not a big fan but then again sometime you just feel the need to cover yourself with black It gives you that sence of mystery, unhappiness, depth, style, power,sophistication.. ( I can go like this for ages)

    Black expresses the depths of the unknown, and encourages the imagination of a different world from that of daylight realities..uuuuuu creepy (I found this on the internet, sounds like that "emo" stuff) :)

 Poljubac from Italy


“People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish... but that's only if it's done properly.”
 

                                                                                                                                   Banksy



















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar